Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Remember how I started blogging?

This post has been very long overdue... I apologize to those who had been reading. As most of my little hobbies do, this one fell through the cracks rather quickly. But I now find myself at a place where I need to write, or I may just go postal.

A lot of "big things" come with being a senior in high school: college, money, majors, graduation, leadership, busy days and long nights... I can't wrap my mind around it all. I can't comprehend that I'll be 18 in just a few short months. I can't even imagine what my life will be like in a year. And that is terrifying.

All of this worry is getting to me, and I think I need to refocus on the day: on the little things. That is, after all, why I started a blog. Let God worry my future; let's just see what he can do with tomorrow first.

I hope to post more soon. Until then, mon amis.

~Bobissaur

No comments:

Post a Comment