Friday, March 25, 2011

Bobissaur: The Wandering Writer

Why, hello there.

I'm sure you're wondering why I've decided to start a blog. Well, simplistically, I love to write. I'm an author who loves the art of language. But at a deeper level, I suppose I want to remember the lessons that God teaches me; the little things that I easily forget that can have a large impact on my life.

I'm all about the little things; the subtleties in life that most people would look over. In a prayer of thanks, I often forget to mention food, cloathing, a roof over my head, and other essentials. Instead, I thank God for making sure I haven't lost my pencil, or for my jeans not ripping during a difficult dance rehersal. In the end, these small events can easily change someone's mood, and in the long run, their attitude on life.

This blog is about the little things; the "subtle phenomenon" that continue on a day-to-day basis right under our noses. It's funny how we often as God for a sign or a need, not realizing that there's one right in front of us. Sometimes, all we have to do is look.

My first real post is coming up soon. Tata for now!

~Bobissaur

No comments:

Post a Comment